14 November 2013


Out with the old, in with the new

In other words ... I got a new camera!!


I never realised just how much fun taking photos is when you've got a good camera. It just makes the whole process so easy ... so enjoyable ... so spontaneous. Instead of waiting the painful 5 seconds or so for my camera to take the photo (which means you then end up missing the thing you hoped to capture) a photo is taken in the blink of an eye. Just like that. And, after admiring your handiwork, you are left satisfied, relieved even, that whatever you just witnessed can now live on ... to be remembered and marvelled at for years to come. 

I was a little trigger happy this week (oh well!) and who was my loyal subject you may ask? who better than my incredibly gorgeous, real life teddy, Fifi. I managed to sift through the myriad of photos to discover some hidden gems. I hope you like what you see ... {keep in mind, I only just started learning}


One of my new year resolutions was to become better at taking photos, & I'm proud to say, I'm on the way towards making this a reality! 
How exciting!! 

Do you have any unfinished resolutions for 2013?

You've still got 1 + a half months ... go achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images